Friday, May 24, 2013

Dance Recitals

Posting the spring concert and graduation pictures reminded me that the girls had their dance recitals, and I hadn't posted any pictures from them!

They had a big performance at the Roseau auditorium, but I didn't get to see much of it because I was back stage with Madelynn.  I was afraid that she was going to bolt, so I kept a very close eye on her. 

After days of refusing to go on stage (at the nursing home performances and the dress rehearsals, Mady decided to actually dance at the recitals.  I was so proud.

 Molly did wonderfully, as always.  That girl can dance!  She was the youngest member of her group (ages 9-13 or 14) and the only one in third grade.  She did more than keep up with the older girls. 




It was wonderful and they did a great job, but I am so glad it's over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment