Sunday, October 14, 2012

Done!




I finished the living room.  The painting and such was done a long time ago, but I just officially finished this morning, when I sewed the last pillow slipcover.  I'd like to add a few more accent pillows, but I don't have any extra little pillows laying around to cover.  

The final budget total ended up being about $160.  I know this is far over budget, but I decided to spring for the good, thermal backed curtains.  It's Minnesota, for goodness sake, and those windows are drafty!  So while I may have over-shot the $100 budget, I think I still gave the room a much needed update for a very reasonable price!  

And how about that wiener dog photo bomb? :-)

And just in case you didn't know, this is how wild, exciting English teachers like me spend their Saturday nights.  Whoo!  Party!

I would love to say that it was a very productive night and that I got all of my a papers graded, but that would be a lie.  I got like three of the shortest ones done.  I just wasn't feeling it.  I promised to return the papers on Monday, so it's going to be a very long Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment