Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Little TV Time

I don't generally allow my children to watch television in the summer.  But now that the weather has gotten cold again, I've let up a bit.  One of our favorite fall and winter evening activities is to cuddle on the couch in the basement family room with a bowl of popcorn and a good movie.  



This is a great time to take a photo of Mady because not only she will actually stay still for up to a full second at a time, she is distracted enough by the television that she doesn't make those lame "cheese" faces at me.  


Micah, on the other hand, is not as cooperative.  I kept getting in his line of sight.

By the time spring rolls around, I'm sure that we'll all be so sick of cuddling on the couch and watching television we'll never want to see another episode of the Transformers.  But for now, it's kind of nice to cuddle.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment