Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summer is almost here!

I am super excited about the impending summer.  (There are only three weeks left of school!)  And do you know what's most exciting for me?  My list of crafting projects!  With the combination of the new job (best job ever, by the way), my master's degree classes, and directing this year's high school musical, I haven't had much time for my random crafty goodness.  I sewed Mady a little shirt, which was a fun experiment.  I mixed three different patterns, and it turned out cute.  I also did a little work on my best friend's new baby's quilt, but there's a lot left to do. 

Here is a picture of Mady and Micah on Easter.  Molly was at her dad's house, so that's why she's not pictured.  No, I did not sew thier outfits this year.  No time for that this year, but please look at their super cute outfits from last year


I also wanted to share a picture from Molly's dance recital.  It was cute. 



And here's a picture of Mady opening up a gigantic package of shoes on her birthday.


And here's a picture of Micah and his new dog.


We've been busy!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe its just the pictures, but Molly seems to have changed the most in the last year.

    Weiny looks like Micah has him all tuckered out...

    ReplyDelete