Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Furniture

I'm thinking of getting new furniture in my livingroom.  What do you think?

Sofa & Loveseat

I don't care for the throw pillows, but I love the clean, straight lines of the whole set.

Sofa
I think that my Ikea end tables and coffee table would look great.  And I really like the greyish beige-ish color. 

This chair and ottoman would be great replacement for my favorite crocheting spot:
Chair

And I'm thinking something like this for curtains:
IKEA STOCKHOLM BLAD Pair of curtains brown Length: 98 " Width: 57 " Weight: 6 lb 3 oz  Length: 250 cm Width: 145 cm Weight: 2.80 kg

I'm getting pretty sick of the orange.  And my sister loves it, so I have somebody to hand it all down to.  What do you think? 

I've been even more busy than usual lately.  I started my master's degree, which is in Family Life Education.  It is a mix between social work and teaching, which is perfect for me.  The workload is exhausting, but I'm loving the content.  And my classmates are pretty awesome. 

But I'm not going to lie.  I'm pooped.  And possibly stinky: showers are been moved even farther down the list of priorities. 

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see you've squeezed in some time for on-line interior decorating...
    GREAT choice in the furniture, but the curtains are WAY to busy.
    And yes, you can toss the throw pillows on the floor. I'm sure the kids will love having and arranging them as their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curtains are supposed to be busy. The rest of the room is going to be greige (greyish beige -- I read that term in a magazine and it just fits!) so I need to liven it up a bit. And the pillows would be slip covered. I can sew a mean pillow slip cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I can live with the curtains if the walls have a darker background cover than the curtains...

    ReplyDelete