Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome Followers!

After a few months of faithfully writing to a very shy audience (I mean you my loving family!), I have real followers. Whoo hoo for me! So: Welcome to my followers. It's lovely to have you. I'll do my best to say something interesting for you.

Coming soon:
* The epic story of my husband's work jeans' quilt (with pictures!)
* My latest adventure in being a tightwad (My thriftiness might be getting out of hand).
* My frozen water saga (It was -40 degrees this weekend and by pipes burst!)

and...
* a give-a-way! I'm not sure what I'm giving away yet, but it will be Fabulous, I promise.

I've been wanting to do a give-a-way, but didn't have anyone to give something to. I enter them when ever I find one on the blogs I read, and I have been itching to do some giving. So, once I reach 20 followers, I will do a fabulous give-a-way! To help me get to 20 followers, please refer your own friends a followers to my blog. For each new follower that you send my way, I will give you an extra entry in my first give-a-way! (New followers, please leave a comment on this post with the name of the person who referred you!)

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a twitter account? It's a good way to get followers. Also, the more you comment on other blogs, the more you will get noticed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ANA! I LOVE to visit other blogs and comment all the time. But twitter? I'm scared! I'm getting new netbook next week and I promise to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea to do a giveaway when you reach 20 followers. I did my first ever giveaway recently, and it feels nice to give things away!

    ReplyDelete