Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Christmas Present

I requested a mother's day ring for Christmas this year. My husband told me that I should pick out what I wanted (he knows that I'm kind of picky when it comes to this sort of thing). I checked out the jewelry stores, but did not like what I saw. So instead of getting something that I didn't absolutely love, I had a set of stacking rings custom made by and etsian, http://www.etsy.com/shop/kyleannemetals
Through a series of emails, we worked out the details together (parents have gold bands, kids have silver; girls are faceted stones, boys are smooth). Kyle was lovely to work with -- it's like she read my mind!

Check out how GORGEOUS this is! The postal service can not go quickly enough to get it by Christmas, but I'm super excited.

4 comments: